Skilled aviation professional with Bachelor’s degree of Avionics Engineering. Advisor and strategist.
More than 20 years experience in Aviation business
- Airbus A350XWB (Trent XWB)
- Boeing B777 (GE / RR / P&W)
- B777 Freighter
- Airbus A330 (GE / RR / P&W)
- Airbus A330F
- A320Fam CEO (IAE / CFM)
- Management skills
- Shift coordination
- Field Support Engineer
- Leadership & coaching in high performance teams
- Troubleshooting & defects rectification
- Flight engineer
- Technical Representative
- New Line station start-up
- Project leader
- B2B negotiations
- AOG aircraft recovery worldwide
- Amos literate
- Airbus world literate
- Ultramain, FlyDocs, Trax, Excel literate
- Field Representative at Airinmar UK (AAR Corp. USA)
- On-Site Warranty Coordinator at BUD Hungary, Responsible for a Fleet of 140+ aircraft,
- Maximize Revenues & Savings, Record Wty incomes, contacting suppliers, enforcing contractual terms and recover benefits for the Customer.
- Lead Station Engineer (Etihad Airways) on A330 / B777 Line operation (Customers: Emirates, Sri Lankan, Kenya Airways, Qatar, Qatar Amiri Flight and several VIP clients).
- Aircraft maintenance activities (Licensed Aircraft Engineer).
- Responsible for several flights opening from first stage till actual operations.
- Involved and working closely with 3rd parties airlines’ Representatives (Emirates).
- Successful projects opening: new routes of Air Seychelles to Mumbai, JNB, TNR.
- Building up and responsible for smooth Line Maintenance operations.
- Responsible for the overall control of the shift as a direct supervisor.
- Maintaining EASA 145 quality services and performance standards as per company goals and objectives.
- Develop and mentor employees to their fullest potential.
- Technical Representative at AUH Khalifa Airport, and Flying Engineer duties at Etihad, Air Seychelles (SEZ – AUH Line Bases).